• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tell about Bit coin
Star 
Hello mates many heared about bitcoin now a days? Right let's share the experience ,and special stuffs about bit coin you know and help me getting more knowledge about bitcoins 

Bitcoin rate is very high in place of currency !
Many buy bitcoins for money for future purpose !
Many use bitcoins as black money purpose !
Bit coin can make us rich if we have 30% of bitcoins sharing !
In India RBI don't allow any bitcoins payments or sharing !
Once a man sell bitcoins for just to buy pizza !
Once a man brought 2 Lamborghini by bitcoins !
Let me know special things if anyone know well about bitcoins you can say do Google search but I don't want to be read more lines more pages simple explaining is enough XD  Angel
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam due to the thing that China's goverment takes control all over Bitcoin's Servers. You know that Bitcoin takes a big terrain in the world. China's goverment's plan is to control the world with this virtual coin, is not fair to me. Smile
Yea you r right @ruski
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
I'm using faucets and miners to make them . Coinpot based faucets are best (moondoge / moondash / moonlite / mooncash and moonbit) and also bit fun
(01-19-2018, 06:43 PM)Ruski Wrote: In my opinion Bitcoin is a big scam due to the thing that China's goverment takes control all over Bitcoin's Servers. You know that Bitcoin takes a big terrain in the world. China's goverment's plan is to control the world with this virtual coin, is not fair to me. Smile

You're right a lot but maybe wrong. Satoshi Nakamoto is the man who has created and found the Bitcoin. The Bitcoin was not handled and controlled by any government like China. I think that was made by the hidden group, which is named "Satoshi Nakamoto", has a power to control. Although im from VietNam but i know that China's government is controlling the world by that xDD . Ye you are right now Smile))
the bitcoin in my opinion is a great tool since intermediaries are eliminated the bad thing is that sooner or later the CIA or another agency will also control this if it is not already done xd
"Distance, which is the main impediment to the progress of humanity, will be completely overcome, in word and deed. Humanity will be united, wars will be impossible and peace will reign throughout the planet ».

"Nicola Tesla"

[Image: giphy.gif]
I prefer Monero over bitcoin, it's just too hard to mine bitcoin, you need a powerful machine to gain profit from it.
what mean about bitcoin?. Please tell me!?
As you can see that once a day, the bitcoin has been down much so it makes the most of people feel sadly and bored. But sometime it could be up to the new too hurry. The price of bitcoin could not be handled by anyone. It looks like the god, bitcoin can up and down anytime. I have ever bought the GPU to mine to Satoshi. But... After 2-3 months, i knew that it's useless. I have wasted much time to do it...
I hate coin of bit bitcoin is now 00000000.1 $