• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does NASA Went To Moon?
Question 
I saw many peoples say that nasa never went to moon.
and what you think about it .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpPMoIv1lxI
[Image: PirateLogo.png]
Yea there r many fake news &true news they never tell true story some even say those r fake images some say real whose knows the fact blind world blind thoughts
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
Nah, I think they really went to the moon, that's their job, lol!
What makes NASA, NASA if they didn't go to the outerspace?
[Image: HurTFIRE.png]
Nah I think they really went to the moon
Thirty years ago, two Americans landed on the moon and walked on its surface. Now, NASA is trying to redo it with Constellation, an ambitious project to bring humans back to the moon by 2020.

But while NASA was able to do so during the eight years that elapsed between President John F. Kennedy's speech in 1961 that led to the first lunar descent of Apollo 11 on July 20, 1969, some wonder why he is very difficult to come back. By 2020, 16 years have passed since NASA launched its new vision of the moon in 2004.

On the one hand, the goal at this time has grown considerably since the last time.

"This is much more than flags and footsteps," said John Olson, director of NASA's Exploration Systems Mission Directorate Integration Office. "We're going for a sustained human presence in space."

I think it's too much to read.
Conclusion, NASA Went before to Moon before 40 Years, But on 2020 NASA will launch another Mission towards the moon, But why did they took more then 6 years to Start it ?

Sorry for my bad english ^^
[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
There are proofs that nasa went to tge moon its true
What about area51 which we used to play daily in GTA ,MTA sa xd in ever seen aliens there hahaaaa
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
LOL
there are aliens in area 51?
If yes i want to talk with them
[Image: PirateLogo.png]
Aliens Aren't Existing, As far as I think,
Because In every one's mind, Life = Oxygen.
Also, We need this 5 molecules (Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, phosphorus) To Create a Cell, And when we talk about a Cell, Means a LIFE !
But We need an Equale Pression as Earth, Same Caracteristics, So this Molecules can be "generated" Or "Created".
So Sadly, There is no oxygen, Even on the Moon ! But this doesn't mean it don't have a Life in the past, As we know MOON is a part of EARTH, Wink Beside, There is nothing can transform CO2 to O2 + C, Wich means the there is no life in there !
(Bad english, IKR Tongue )
[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
I have a doubt too .Let's investigate it.

(02-11-2018, 04:19 PM)Carl Wrote: Aliens Aren't Existing, As far as I think,
Because In every one's mind, Life = Oxygen.
Also, We need this 5 molecules (Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, phosphorus) To Create a Cell, And when we talk about a Cell, Means a LIFE !
But We need an Equale Pression as Earth, Same Caracteristics, So this Molecules can be "generated" Or "Created".
So Sadly, There is no oxygen, Even on the Moon ! But this doesn't mean it don't have a Life in the past, As we know MOON is a part of EARTH, Wink Beside, There is nothing can transform CO2 to O2 + C, Wich means the there is no life in there !
(Bad english, IKR Tongue )

It's very interesting