• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does NASA Went To Moon?
(02-13-2018, 12:12 PM)thisara sadesh Wrote: I have a doubt too .Let's investigate it.

(02-11-2018, 04:19 PM)Carl Wrote: Aliens Aren't Existing, As far as I think,
Because In every one's mind, Life = Oxygen.
Also, We need this 5 molecules (Oxygen, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Carbon, phosphorus) To Create a Cell, And when we talk about a Cell, Means a LIFE !
But We need an Equale Pression as Earth, Same Caracteristics, So this Molecules can be "generated" Or "Created".
So Sadly, There is no oxygen, Even on the Moon ! But this doesn't mean it don't have a Life in the past, As we know MOON is a part of EARTH, Wink Beside, There is nothing can transform CO2 to O2 + C, Wich means the there is no life in there !
(Bad english, IKR Tongue )

It's very interesting
 Thanks man ! Big Grin
[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
The man did go to the moon, one thing was that there is no interezes nor cold war to return
"Distance, which is the main impediment to the progress of humanity, will be completely overcome, in word and deed. Humanity will be united, wars will be impossible and peace will reign throughout the planet ».

"Nicola Tesla"

[Image: giphy.gif]
i think that the Undecided old human's   going not  to moon. fake Confused
of course it did and also MARS
so intersting watch youtube vedio about NASA
Regards!
NASA wents research minecraft hosting
I think if we went to the moon because those who are saying that is a lie should take into account that the cold war was in progress and the sobietic union would not hesitate to deny and make fall the big fraud
yes nasa did and they always there half of team lives there you check on national geo
I Dont Know
I Think this is Real
I think this is Fake

I DOnt Think AnyThing !
[Image: jtpO3rI.png]
as i think they did they went to moon
Yep nasa went moon cause i watched News and not liying about moon