• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is that true,World Ends will come one day?
Wink 
Is that true,World Ends will come one day?Big Grin Oh. I'm So scared
(02-13-2018, 11:47 AM)thisara sadesh Wrote: Is that true,World Ends will come one day?Big Grin Oh. I'm So scared
yeah friend....!! world's End will be come on one day, but i think you wouldn't see that Big Grin
Yea, One day all persons will be paid ( on postive way or bad way) . the univer will be back to his founder and humans too. So, be responsable what you doing to your life and remember when you WILL BE ON graveyard.
thanks
Yeah, that's true! Everything ends one time. But I don't think you will be able to see when it will come, because all things will happen way too fast for us. Smile
Yes, but you do not know who said it, do
One DAy Humanity WILL Disappear And a New generation of Creatures will Raise AGAIN But i don't think the Earth will be "DEAD"
Any way it's just what i think Wink
[Image: 560x95_FFFFFF_FF9900_000000_000000.png]
I hope to spend the end of the world sleeping xd
"Distance, which is the main impediment to the progress of humanity, will be completely overcome, in word and deed. Humanity will be united, wars will be impossible and peace will reign throughout the planet ┬╗.

"Nicola Tesla"

[Image: giphy.gif]
Yes, but you do not know who said it, do !
Better the world end ,becoz we got many problems in life sometime we think to suicide lol,to live in world we need money that's it money - happy life
Bomb - earth ;rip world !!!
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
That's true my dear friend Smile