• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News of the week
they knew that at 12 billion light years there is a black hole that consumes one sun every 42 hours, in my opinion I think the biggest black hole is your heart Sad, leave your opinion about this issue but it will adsorb a black hole While they sleep
lolz, i cant tell, it's actually maybe the truth,
well i have an idea about the earth is not round but i dont wanna share it with you, u'll think that im a freak
[Image: 6Yugmd1.jpg]
'Darkness' - Nocturne
'Death is the only way to solve your permanent problems' - MiMoMcA 2k17
(05-21-2018, 09:04 PM)Camilcho Wrote: they knew that at 12 billion light years there is a black hole that consumes one sun every 42 hours, in my opinion I think the biggest black hole is your heart Sad, leave your opinion about this issue but it will adsorb a black hole While they sleep

alright nice one dude xDDDDD
(05-24-2018, 12:49 AM)mimomca Wrote: lolz, i cant tell, it's actually maybe the truth,
well i have an idea about the earth is not round but i dont wanna share it with you, u'll think that im a freak

yes ! of course mimomca   Angel
                                                                                                                                          [Image: logo.png]                                                                                                                                                                  
great , this is the best
Yes yes its really bro
great, this is the best.
Urg!
Lucifer
its really bro Wink Smile
[Image: img.php?userid=35&plan=1]